Welcome to Belly Fat Diet for Men.
The key ingredient to losing your beer belly is your nutrition. You are wasting your energy if you think you can meet your weight loss goals by exercising and still keep eating what you want.
Now don’t get me wrong, exercise is important especially for losing dangerous visceral fat. But if you don’t watch what you put in your belly, your gut will stay right there. Successful weight loss is a combination of both.
Your belly fat diet for men isn’t just what you eat but when you eat it. Making changes to your diet isn’t just cutting out fat or carbs, these types of diets are made for short term weight loss if that. Think about it, how long do you think you will stay on a low-carb diet.
Such diets are just too extreme which is why the results don’t last. For long term results you need to change what you regularly eat and how often you eat it or drink it.
Changing Your Eating Habits
– Eat a low fat diet. Cut out any saturated or trans fat. Not only will this help reduce your beer belly but it will also lower your cholesterol which will improve your overall health. The only fat you should eat is the essential fatty acids.
– Eat 5 to 6 meals a day. This will include breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks about 2 hours in between them. For example breakfast at 8 A.M., snack at 10 A.M. and lunch at noon. Divide your calorie intake you calculated in Lesson 1 among your meals. This will also change the way you think about your belly fat diet for men.
– Fruits and vegetables. You should strive for 2-3 servings of fruit and 4-5 servings of vegetables per day. They contain less calories and more fiber which will help you feel full longer reducing your craving for junk and help you avoid refined sugars.
– Drink water. This is also very important in helping in weight loss. Not only will this help curb your appetite but it will keep your body running smoother potentially burning more calories. Plus drinking water will replace all that high sugar sodas and fruit drinks.
– Reduce alcohol. It is a main contributor to your beer belly. Alcohol manipulates cortisol levels in the body which encourages fat deposits in the belly. Not too mention all the extra calories and food cravings it brings along, yes even light beer.
Making Them Your Eating Habits
Changing what you usually eat doesn’t mean you have to change the way you live. But you must think of it as a lifestyle.
This is why a balanced and sensible approach to your belly fat diet for men like the one found in the Eating For Abs Nutrition Guidelines are essential for long term success.
I am not saying that you can’t enjoy a burger every now and then but you have to eat healthy most of the time.
Believe me I know how hard it is to make changes to your eating habits. That is why in order to keep at it you must have a cheat have night once a week. That is the night you plan to eat what you’ve been craving all week, pizza, burgers what ever you feel like. This will satisfy you and help to stop your unplanned cheating.
Changing your bad eating habits cold turkey is also not recommended because it is too difficult and is the reason why most people don’t stick with it.
Gradually changing is the key. Start out small, for example, your daily goal today might be to simply replace 2 sodas with water. The sooner you start these little changes the quicker you will lose your beer belly.
Changing to your belly fat diet for men is one of the biggest challenges you will face. Every where you go, restaurant, partys and social events all offer easy, tasty fat foods. It takes mental commitment and a good plan to help you change your eating habits.
When I first started to change my eating habits it took me several weeks to start seeing food differently and several months before eating healthy became a habit. I would of saved a lot of time if I would have had more information on hand. Info like what foods to eat, healthy recipes, food replacement choices.
Basically a complete eating and nutrition plan like the Eating For Abs that I mentioned earlier.
It comes with the Ultimate belly Fat Burning Guide full fat loss and muscle building program which is tailored for men.
It truly is the best belly fat diet for men that I have seen.
Yours in health,
I would just like to add one more thing. Set backs are inevitable but don’t use them as an excuse to quit.
Arm yourself with the right tools and you’ll have the knowledge and motivation to get right back at it if you find yourself going back to your old ways.
If Someone Has Fowarded You This Copy of BELLY FAT GRENADE…
…Why Not Get Your own.
It’s 100% FREE!!!
To Receive Your Own Copy Of
BELLY FAT GRENADE
Simply Sign Up Below.
Charles Boisvert Belly fat Grenade is a FREE newsletter aimed at showing you exactly what I did to get my Flat Belly Fast! If you are not a member – Sign Up Here For Free