Lose belly fat fast seems like a contradiction of the old mindset that a workout must be long to show results.
Truth is – choosing more efficient exercises can get you fast abs without having to spend hours in the gym.
To lose belly fat fast all you need is 7 minutes – that’s it! So no more “No Time To Exercise” excuse.
By eliminating irrelevant isolation exercises that do nothing to burn belly fat and concentrating on full body movements you will get a much more efficient workout in a lot less time.
Below is one of my 7 minute bodyweight circuit that will help you lose belly fat fast.
It burns MORE calories in less time, boost your metabolism plus you don’t need any equipment so you can get your fast abs anywhere!
Fast Abs Workout.
This body weight circuit is very efficient and effective but it isn’t easy. I literally had to work my way up to completing it 3 times with only 1 minute rest in between.
Start by doing two sets of the following warm-up.
- Bodyweight squats = 10 reps
- Plank = 20 seconds
Do not rest between the squat and the plank. Rest 30 seconds when you’ve completed both exercises in the warm-up and repeat one more time.
- Body weight Squats = 10 to 15 reps.
- Push-Up = 8 to 15 reps.
- Step-Up = 6 to 10 reps per leg.
- Plank = 20 to 30 seconds.
- Forward Lunge = 6 to 10 reps per leg.
- Side Plank = 15 seconds per side.
- Mountain Climbers = 6 to 10 reps per side.
Complete all the exercises without resting in between.
Rest for 1 minute at the end of the bodyweight circuit then repeat up to 2 times depending on your fitness level.
If you’re a beginner you can do fewer reps of each exercise and take longer than 1 minute rest between circuits.
Another Weapon In Your Fat Loss Arsenal.
Training efficiently is just one piece of the puzzle to lose belly fat fast.
You must also know how to eat effectively for fat loss and add foods that speed metabolism to your diet.
Don’t wait any longer, get started right away! No more excuses.
Our Ultimate Belly Fat Burning Guide To Six Pack Abs contains the most efficient and proven effective exercises for fat loss. Our guide also comes with our world famous Eating For Abs nutritional guide.
And the best part is you can do all of the flat belly exercises in the comfort of your own home.
No more commutes to the gym. No more being intimidated by the local super buff or gym bunny. No more waiting in line to use uncomfortable machines.
Lose Belly Fat Fast and get fit by working out your way – at home – using the equipment that you have available.
Whether you have no equipment at all, a full home gym or somewhere in between our workouts are designed to go with the equipment you have.
Men Click here For Fast Abs
Women Click Here To Lose your Belly Fat Fast!
Exercises Pictures and Descriptions.
- Start with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Place your hands behind your head. Contract your shoulder blades by moving your elbows back.
- Push your hips back as if you where sitting down in a chair.
- Keep your back straight at all time, do not let it round.
- Go down or squat as low as possible.
- Use your glutes and leg muscles to return to starting position. Then repeat.
Push-Up Or Kneeling Push-Up
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Keeping your body straight, your abs contracted and your hands a little wider than shoulder width, lift yourself by straitening your arms using your chest and tricep muscles. You should be on your hands and toes.
- Slowly lower yourself.
- Always keep your body in a straight line.Push-Up Or Kneeling Push-Up
Perform the push-up above but from a kneeling position to reduce the weight your have to lift.
- Stand with your right foot on a bench or chair.
- Contracting your abs and glutes push in the bench with your right foot to bring yourself to standing position.
- Slowly lower yourself.
- Repeat all the reps for the right leg then move on to the left.
- Start with your body supported on your elbows and toes.
- Your body should be in a straight line with your back straight and hips up.
- Hold by contracting your abs as tight as you can.
- Hold this position for the recommended amount of time.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Step forward with your right leg.
- Lower your body until your right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Always keep your upper body straight.
- Push with your right leg to return to the starting position.
- Alternate sides until the recommended amount are completed.
- Lie on your side on the floor.
- Raise yourself so that you are supported on your elbow and your feet.
- Your body should be in a straight line with your back straight and your hips up.
- Contract your abs tight and hold this position for the recommended amount of time.
- Repeat for the next side.
- Start at the top of a push-up.
- Contract your abs. Then without letting your hips sag or rotate bring your right knee to your right shoulder.
- Keeping your abs contracted slowly return your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat for the left side. Alternate from right to left.
Order our NEW Ultimate Belly Fat Burning Guide To Six Pack Abs and you’ll not only receive a complete Step By Step blue print to lose belly fat fast, but you’ll also receive our world famous Eating For Abs nutrtion guide absolutely FREE.
All this at a GENUINLY HUGE DISCOUT PRICE OF 4.95. That’s a discount of 93% just as a THANK YOU for visiting my site.
Click here and Lose Belly Fat Fast